BUTTON ACCORDION BOOKS, ACCORDION BOOKS
You want to learn/play your 1, 2 or 3 row button accordion or squeeze box?
You've been searching for an easy way to learn/play your button accordion?
But you do not read music?
You can have countless hours of fun playing your button accordion!
YOUR POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS BECAUSE:
- With our accordion books you do not have to read music notes!
- Our button accordion music books are designed for players like you who do not read music and play by ear.
- Our accordion books are like regular music books except the music notes have been replaced for you to easy read numbers, eg: (3 4 5 6)
- They are written for you in easy learn/play format so you can learn/play over 450 traditional tunes.
- Compatible to your 1, 2, or 3 row diatonic button accordion!
You will be amazed at how easy it is for you to play!
You play by ear and want to learn to play button accordion tunes easily and quickly!
Our series of “THE PHD’S OF THE BUTTON ACCORDION”, “PUSH HERE DUMMY, PULL HERE DUMMY” contain a variety of traditional Irish tunes, Newfoundland tunes, Scottish songs, Celtic tunes, Canadian tunes, English tunes, American tunes, Country Western tunes, Christmas Carols and songs, favorite Hymns, 3/4 waltzes, Jigs and Reels for your enjoyment. Feedback from beginners and players who have brought our button accordion books say learning is quick, easy and enjoyable.
Playing the button accordion? How easy is it?
Try our FREE ACCORDION LESSON.
LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE BUTTON ACCORDION!
- Our forty-four page instructional manual with two Cds. cover all the basic fundamentals.
- It includes easy learn/play bass instruction based on the scales Do, Re, Me etc.
- Covers all the basic elements of playing either row of the 1, 2 or three row button accordion.
- After diligent study and practice a learner/player should be able to play eight tunes including a jig and a reel.
- Finish the button accordion instructional manual and you have dozens of volumes and hundreds of tunes to delight you for years to come.
Appreciate you taking the time to look. Thanks.